Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

Family Snorkel Day!

Hanging out on the snorkel boat!

I love Honu!!
My henna tattoo!!


Sunset on the Kona shoreline




Hapuna Prince Pool



Greg and I posing at sunset



Sunset from Hapuna


Well Christmas vacation is over and the new year is here. Greg went home yesterday and I moved into my little studio for the month. We both wish he could have just stayed for the month.....but since he's the only one bringin in the bacon.....that just can't work. Greg is getting ready for the legislation which goes into session next Monday....lots of trips to the capitol for him.


The Dr. I am working with is laid back and it sounds like this rotation will be another enjoyable one. In fact today I had the day off, so I went to check out the operating room....where I will be tomorrow morning at 7:30. Two gallbladder removals and one carpal tunnel decompression are on the schedule.


Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!


Happy New Year!

1 comment: