Well I am back in Oregon after 3 months! I thought I would be coming home to a rotation in Hillsboro that would allow me to be home every night, but that rotation fell through.......so now I am back down in Springfield at the family practice clinic I was at this summer. It's great to be able to start a rotation and not have the anxiety of a new preceptor and a new place to live. And I do get to come home on the weekends, which after being away, IS SO NICE!!!!
Now that I am not Dutch Harbor probably not going to have the experience of seeing a patient after they have been hit in the head with a frying pan multiple times then flying them 3 hours in a medevac. Dutch really was such a great experience, I'd go back for another rotation in a heartbeat! But I'd rather have Greg there with me :)
The nice thing about being back at Springfield is being able to fine tune my skills with chronic and acute care things that I will most likely be seeing in my own practice. It's all about time management......working on not taking 30 minutes to diagnose strep throat!! And it is great to be back with my preceptor from this summer....hopefully he'll notice some progress from this summer :)
Hope everyone is doing well! And getting ready to celebrate the holidays!!!
Take Care
:) Natalie
No comments:
Post a Comment