It's quite clear that Ellie is ready to be a walking talking baby...she's definitely getting close! She started last month with the pull to stand move. And she quickly began the "One hander stander"...to be followed by the "no hander stander"! 3 weeks ago she was rocking on her legs getting ready to start crawling, and now we have her surrounded with her UFC fighting cage. Okay we're not really putting her in training, but the baby super playard is pretty super and slows down her adventurous spirit. 2 weeks ago she started to stand up on her own...no pulling up necessary...which has quickly become her favorite activity. This little lady has been busy!
A site we see often...."Can you see me?"...
..."Here I am!!"
"And for my next trick, I will show you that I can take half my diaper off while standing!"
White carpet, may not have been the best choice :-)
Pure determination!
A very proud Ellie, clapping and standing!
Just when you think you have them wrangled and safe...
No comments:
Post a Comment