Monday, August 6, 2012

First Trip to the Beach


Ellie has had quite the summer.  She has had lots of "firsts" including this first trip to Cannon Beach!  Grandma Cassandra wanted to spend a girls day at the beach to celebrate our birthdays...my 32nd and Ellie's 6 months!!  It was an absolute beautiful day!  Ellie sported her usual sunglass wear, but decided to go sans glasses playing in the sand.  We found a perfect shady area to picnic and then ventured down to the sunny sand for a few pics to capture the day!


 I feel like in this picture she is getting ready to say something in a really matter of fact tone.  "Did you know Sand is formed as a result of weathering and decomposition of igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks?" 
  Wow Ellie nice use of metamorphic!
 I hope I can always make her laugh...even if it requires some dorky mom moves when she's older!
 Giggle pants!
Sleepy pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment