Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Did someone say pool party?!


Ellie has proven to be our little water baby!  She got to test our her new swimsuit and we got to see what these swimmer diapers are all about.  If they are so great at holding in the poo...I really think maybe all diapers should swimmer diapers??  Anyway, Ellie sported her athletic side with the wetsuit look this year...and her birthday suit.  She LOVED the water.  She played in the fountain spring in the kiddie pool, chased her cousin Lucas in the big kid pool, and took a tour of an adult pool in her yellow submarine.  Hopefully we can upload some video and more pictures soon!

 Ellie's first trip to Black Butte and her first time in the swimming pool.  Don't let that apprehensive look fool you, she was quite the fish!


 Skinny 
 Dipping
Ellie decided to hang out poolside at home when we had a bit of a heat wave.  I think she would like to request this be her new bathtub.


Getting ready to take a dip at Grandma Cassandra's house...luckily for Ellie our water baby Grandma has indoor and outdoor pool options!

 "Oh Cousin Lukie I see you have a pool...mind if I take a dip?!?"

Playing at home in our own pool.



No comments:

Post a Comment