Ellie is growing like a weed and changing every day! She has gone from being pretty interested in her elephant toy, to enjoying her activity play mat while sitting in her baby chair!
This week was her first full week of daycare and she did great (and so did mom...pretty sure it was easier for her). She has some new friends and I'm assuming they lay around and discuss who has the coolest toys and best looking onesies. "Does this sleeper make my thighs look big?"
Other big developments...she'll take a bottle! She was not real excited about not getting her food straight from the source, but seems to be doing alright during the day while I'm at work.
Greg took care of daycare duties the entire week, so I could focus on getting to work on time. Although I wish I could stay home with her, being back to work isn't all bad. I forgot what it was like to eat lunch at lunchtime and be able to get in and out of the car quickly.
Well enough of the chatter...here are her newest pictures!!
Bath and Bottle Time!!
Her favorite friend Heffalump the Elephant
Smiling for the camera!! This is the first time that she has looked at the camera and actually starting smiling while we take pictures, rather than us sneaking around trying to capture those dimples!
Activity play mat...mommy went with the space theme (yes we love science in this house!)
One cool chickadee
Totally wiped out after surprising Grandma Cassandra at school for her birthday.
Taking a snooze on Auntie Ann


I miss her!!
ReplyDelete