Ellie is very alert (when she's not snoozing or face down in some food!) and has started to take interest in her mobiles!
We can't get enough of this little munchkin
So relaxed when she's sleeping
Auntie Ann wanted to make sure she was bikini ready
Aunt Annie wanted to make sure she was hip with her mustache tee and tutu!
Our little valentine
Getting in some snooze time before leaving for her first well child check with Dr. White. As it turns out she is quite well! Over 97th percentile on her height and 90th percentile on her weight!
Loving her mobile from Grandma Sandy :)
Yep that's an Eewok in the background!
Just playing in her new crib...I think she likes it!
Ellie likes to just hang out practicing her smiles...
I think she's mastered the sleep smile :)
Ellie's first lunch date! We met Auntie Ann for burritos!

Yay, I needed an Ellie update. She looks like she is doing great!
ReplyDelete