So the results are in and I passed my board exam, so I'm officially a PA-C. Am I excited, um YES!!!! Greg and I are in Seattle staying the night before our flight tomorrow to DUTCH HARBOR!! All of our belongings are on a barge at the moment and we'll see them in another week. I take off for San Diego on the 15th of September for my first medical conference........life is pretty good :) I logged onto the clinic's website today and this is what I found.....crazy!
sorry this picture got deleted...
Hope everyone is doing well.......and a big congrats to my classmates for all of their -Cs as well........cause without the -C part of PA-C you can't get a license!!
sorry this picture got deleted...
Hope everyone is doing well.......and a big congrats to my classmates for all of their -Cs as well........cause without the -C part of PA-C you can't get a license!!
No comments:
Post a Comment