I'm home 1 week early from Ohio!! The doc I was working with said we could work our hours however we wanted, so I crammed them into 3 weeks and got home early! We're both pretty excited about finally living together again :)
I still have one rotation left. It's our last rotation where we work 20 days however we want. But, since they messed up my rotations and I didn't get a hospital/inpatient rotation, I'm doing that during the month of May. Luckily it's in Salem so I get to be home everyday!! I also have to finish my master's project and study for boards.....but being at home and having things to do is soooo much better than packing my bags and getting on another plane!
Hope everyone is doing well!
I still have one rotation left. It's our last rotation where we work 20 days however we want. But, since they messed up my rotations and I didn't get a hospital/inpatient rotation, I'm doing that during the month of May. Luckily it's in Salem so I get to be home everyday!! I also have to finish my master's project and study for boards.....but being at home and having things to do is soooo much better than packing my bags and getting on another plane!
Hope everyone is doing well!
I'm so glad you came home early - I got my spaghetti factory on!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pain was gettin worser and worser without you.