
I'm sitting in the Vegas airport......trying not to dump $$ into the machines, too bad they don't have any roulette tables! I'm on my way to Ohio. Never been there....not sure what to expect. I'm staying with a classmate in a cabin 10 minutes from the hospital. The Dr. who is our preceptor owns it and rents it out to students. We're doing our emergency rotation so it should be pretty interesting.
Only 4 weeks left before I get to be home on a permanent basis....can't believe it is almost over. It feels like this last year has just flown by! Although if you had asked me that in the fall I may have not felt that way :)
This last month in Idaho was great. Dermatology was a lot of fun. I learned a ton even if I end up in family practice or urgent care, derm will really help A LOT. And I'll never go anywhere without sunscreen again! Plus I was back in college land so I got to see people that I never get to see. Always something to do in Nampa!
Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for all of the emails, it has been great keeping in contact with everyone.
Take Care!!
:) NatalieGraduation is less than 5 months away (8-18-07!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment