Friday, January 19, 2007

Surgery is coming to an end...

This has been an incredible rotation. I have learned so much. I've been able to assist in surgery, much harder than I thought (the coordination thing gets me). I saw my first C-section yesterday.....let me just say AMAZING! I'm hoping to see a few more births before I leave. My preceptor has given me free reign on the hospital so I can just pop into any dept throw out his name and learn! A great opportunity.

I'm glad to be getting home......Hawaii is great, but come on paradise gets lonely without Greg! I still DO NOT HAVE MY NEXT ROTATION set!!!!!!! Am I stressed? I have gotten past that, now I'm just going with the flow. So we'll see what happens with that.

Hope everyone is doing well and sticking to those resolutions (mine is about half out the window........)
Take Care
:) Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Both Natalie's with the same problem??! I don't have a rotation for next week either! and I'm out in Minnesooota right now! Hopefully we'll both hear some good news tomorrow (Monday)!

    ReplyDelete